Thursday, August 20, 2009

Her Diamonds and SheWolf

I have decided that I will name my blogs after songs that I enjoy.

So the last three days has been absolutely insane. I have been forced to learn that you can not help people that do not want to help themselves and that the pace that some people are on does not always match the pace that we believe they should be setting for themselves.

I wish that the people in my life, particularly two women who I really care for, would understand the messages behind the two songs that are in my title. One needs to realize that being emotionally damaged is ok and you can move on from there and the other needs to realize that she is a strong woman who can do anything she puts her mind to.

As for me, I am having a hard time staying away from the team at OU. I want to know what is going on with them because I have come to realize that I have no drama without them and I really don't know how to function without a high level of drama in my life. This is a major problem I understand that but I am not sure how to move on.

I have also been thinking about how we never think about what we believe politically, spiritually, and morally. So, for the next couple of post I am going to be looking at what I believe and why I believe it. I believe this is something that needs to be done in order for me to grow as an individual.

Here is to some productive posting later in the week lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment